[OM] Re: ( OM? ) Equinoxial weather

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM? ) Equinoxial weather
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:28:45 -0700
Don't know about you, but portions of the west Coast are in a 100 year flood
cycle, though so far this winter, it wasn't as bad as it was 50 years ago
and the El Nino that followed in the winter of 58/59 in Washington state.
Never saw so much fresh water in my life, if a brown colored no salt water
could be called fresh..