[OM] Leica shots

Subject: [OM] Leica shots
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:08:15 +0000
I've just looked more closely at the first batch of Leica Provia 100F shots on
the lightbox with the 8X loupe (most all just junk shot in the yard), and there
actually is something special about them: perfect color and extraordinary
sharpness. I think the 50/1.4 Summilux is a keeper. :-) I still don't think an
OM and a 50/2 would be all that far behind, but I don't regret the purchase.
And the motor drive is fantastic, even if slower than an OM MD2! (Top speed of
3 fps) I just use it to wind the film between shots so I don't forget. Talk
about smooth and quiet!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from