[OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:26:41 +0000
Most enticing, and I'm almost tempted to say I'll be there, but it depends on
my situation here at the time, not to mention the condition of my age and
disposition. Plus, it's a long way from here to there. But I'll be thinking
about it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>

--snip--
> Thank you, Bill.  Very kind remarks.  I'm wanting to do another
> workshop this year, but so far nothing specific has been clicking.
> I'd like to do a Keweenaw Peninsula workshop in August that would
> include the Porcupines and some U.P. waterfalls. We'd be based in
> Houghton at a nice hotel there and essentially all shooting locations
> would be within 500 yards of the vehicle.
>
> That should help entice Walt.  :)
>
> Compared to Isle Royale, the logistics of this trip should be a
> breeze.

--snip--