[OM] Re: OY Google Maps

Subject: [OM] Re: OY Google Maps
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:50:17 -0400
Agreed.  Google satellite images show my new house as the one next door.
    Printed maps still don't show my old street in Massachusetts 12
years after it was built... despite my several emails to the company
that does Boston area map books.  Web maps do show the street now but
locate my house a block away.

I don't have a GPS navigator but my opinion is that, if I had one, it
could very accurately direct me to the wrong place.  GIGO  :-)

Chuck Norcutt