[OM] Re: lighting, the case for packs

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting, the case for packs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:57:01 +1100
I, of course, know it well. I had to study Hardin. I never accepted
his fundamental concept of human behaviour. It just doesn't work in
so many places that we concluded that it must be a murkin paradigm.
If he'd been right, then no feudal system would have worked for long
at any time, anywhere - and that is plainly ludicrous.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx