[OM] Re: OT - but not as much as some... Camera Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - but not as much as some... Camera Question
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:14:27 -0000
Wayne,

Thanks for the confirmation - put 2 SR44s in & it works.

Just what I needed to give the camera some weight - might stop the tripod
blowing over in a light breeze... :-)
I had thought a metered prism would be good for hand held shooting... god
give me strength, lots of it!

Windies just beat Pakistan in the world cup & I'm off to the pub to
celebrate.

Cheers - Martyn