[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:11:10 -0700
khen lim wrote:
> Don't forget that the image processor has a role to play in noise control.

I absolutely agree. If you have been reading my posts, you may recall
that I almost always refer to sensor system and I have posted more than
once about how meaningless talking about sensors in any context other
than as implemented in a camera.

I neglected to say sensor system in this case, but I think my comments
were still on point, as they referenced Oly's implementation of a Panny
sensor in the E-330, not the Panny version or the awful small sensor
noise in their digicams.

If the new E-thingies improve on the E-330 noise level, so much the better.

Moose