[OM] Re: Six Nations Rugby Union Re: Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: Six Nations Rugby Union Re: Re: OT: French Empires
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:29:03 +0000
* On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 10:16:34AM +0100, Jez Cunningham said:

> 'Twas a good weekend - next Saturday will see me locked indoors in front of
> the box all day...

Oh, I'll probably be there too.   Most likely hugging my head going "why?!
why! why... I'm never drinking again until, erm ... the next time .."

The chances of finding a pub with enough space in it to actually be able to
watch the match is an entirely different matter.

> Jez (wearing white with red flash)

*grin*

   |\      _,,,---,,_                 Have a banana.