[OM] Re: Vuescan and XP

Subject: [OM] Re: Vuescan and XP
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:11:22 -0700
> From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Tonight I downloaded the latest version of Vuescan for the XP machine.
>
> XP refused to let it install.

I'm not even going to comment. Sheesh!

> AFAIK, there is at least one area of photography where film and
> analogue
> Zuiko lenses have it all over digital shots.
>
> When you really want to use a shallow DOF.

If I want DOF, I'll open the freezer, get out my secret stash of
4"x5" KR25, and dust off the Linhof... and then wait a month to get
the trannies back from the sole dip-n-dunk Kodachrome processor left
in North America.

:::: In a low-energy future... the wealth of nations will be measured
by the quantity and quality of their forests. -- David Holmgren ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::