[OM] Re: HU: PNet - Trade 20D System for E1 System

Subject: [OM] Re: HU: PNet - Trade 20D System for E1 System
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
> I believe that post or a similar post has been around
> for a while. Possibly a scam of some kind...nothing
> like getting a 20d full of rocks. 8-))

Many, many 20D bodies were plagued with back-focus issues.  Repeated
visits to Canon repair never solved the problem.  In the long list of
EOS-digitals, the 20D will probably have the same type of reputation
as our own OM-2S.

Personally, would I trade my E1 system for any 20D system?  Not a
chance.  5D?  That would be tougher...

AG

The fish are biting.