[OM] Re: OT Mouse Buttons, was Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mouse Buttons, was Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:08:31 +0000
You're right, David, but I wasn't complaining (honestly).  And they
don't do it for free from this corner: I have made a couple of
contributions :-) (Open Office and NeoOffice).

To be a little more serious, I am grateful for all the Open Source
programming that goes on, as well as the really nicely priced
software such as RapidWeaver (www.realmacsoftware.com).  These are
applications which make my life easier and more enjoyable.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.