[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:25:00 -0700
Uhh... the smoking guns here are that for 1 hour and 43 minutes no Norad
plane was in the air or responding to what the FAA alert that FIVE boogies
had turned from their Easterly direction and were headed back in an Easterly
though southerly direction. The Colonel in charge of Norad, when he gave his
interview after the first plane hit, stated that and that he knew for 43
minutes before the first plane hit, he was told to not arm or fuel the plane
he had on the ground and to return the one he had in the air and not fuel r
arm that and wait for further directions, which he got 20 minutes before the
pentagon was hit and only had one fuels plane 200 miles away... it wasn't
even armed.

My daughter was entering WTC 7 when the first plane hit, she ran 4 blocks
and called us, I watched 2 TV sets for the next 4 hours to see what was
going to happen. By 6 PM pacific time, all video coverage of the pentagon
and the TV interview of the Colonel in charge of Norad had been secured as
national security. Why? You'd think that would be the best propaganda around
to stir the nation into an unstoppable blood letting.

Bush stating over a score of times that there would be no independent
investigation of 9/11, the FAA was never allowed to investigate the plane
crash sites as per protocol, no black boxes were ever recovered, a first for
a plane crash on land.
The 9/11 commission we got was what Bush promised, he Okayed each person on
the panel, so it wasn't an independent panel., he told them who the could
and couldn't interview, there was over 200 names on the list they couldn't
talk to, the Colonel in charge of Norad and every other person who had a
chance of being responsible was on it too. Then the WH issued a list of
things they could and couldn't not ask anyone they interviewed, and those
who didn't have to testify under oath, which was all the important people.

One hour and 43 minutes before a plane was put in the air.

Remember the first articles of Impeachment that was to go to congress on
Clinton? One of them was that a plane had entered NYC airspace, and Norad
had exceeded it's 10 minute response time, it was 12 minutes, and they
wanted to hang that on Clinton. The President was given the authority by
congress to be the only person who could order the shooting down of a
civilian aircraft in time of peace, Bush transferred that authority in an
inter office memo in march 2001, the same week he screamed at Congress he
needed several hundred bunker busting nukes in 6 month, no more.

Forget the conspiracy theorist, most of them are there to confuse you and
keep you from looking at facts that are available and have never been
answered, like a few I just posted. I have never seen any proof that our
military was allowed to respond even after the first plane hit and they knew
that 4 more were on the way. I have never heard what happened to that 5th
plane, speculation does nothing, though I know I heard the FAA announce that
all 5 were accounted for before I finally went to work.

Two TV's live while it was happening is what I have for first hand
experience, not the story as it was rewritten 9 hours later. Bush was
informed BY the press, before he left the Villa, of the first plane hitting.
My pet goat occurred after the second plane hit. He looked rather clueless
and this is the only time I have ever heard of his Secret Service not
whisking the president away to safety...... we are obviously under attack by
non military planes and everyone knows where Bush is.....