[OM] Re: OT: Masked and Anomyous (Was French Empires)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Masked and Anomyous (Was French Empires)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:00:53 +0000
Gotta love Val Kilmer as the animal wrangler. It's a brief bit, but it's good.
Of course, he'll probably never have a role to equal his portrayal of Doc
Holiday in "Tombstone," like Ray Liotta will never top his "Goodfellas"
performance as Henry Hill, who left the witness protection program years ago,
but is still alive, surprisingly, last I heard.

And Dylan's "Dixie" -- one of the best parts of the show.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --