[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:58:28 +1100
Oh I think I'll take offence (with a 'c' as nature intended). Dammit
you murkins have been giving the frogs a serious tongue-lashing
because they were just about the only people in the developed world
who told you to go hump yourselves and especially Macdonalds and
you've been upset at them ever since. Merde alors - how about a spell
in the foreign legion to straighten you out eh? Want to call that
organisation cowardly then? I believe Mr Schwartzkopf thought that
they were pretty good.
To quote the infamous source of all great ideas -
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your
father smelt of elderberries."
Now get back to slagging off the Italians like you always usta.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx