[OM] Re: (OM) OT XP computer(s)

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT XP computer(s)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 07:21:55 +0000
Seems pretty long to me. My laptop is agonizingly slow booting up and takes
about a minute and a half, but the big desktop Dell XPS does it in about 15
seconds. My wife's computer took three or four minutes, because she never
cleaned out all the crap she had that cranked up when it started, so I told her
just to leave it on 24/7. Kept her in a better mood.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --