[OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:57:03 -0600
On 3/10/07, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Most people here think a suspicious construction is anything made by
> Canon. :)
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're being partly facetious, I think, but I'm really sorry if I've
contributed to that in any way.  It is exactly analogous, as Steve
Dropkin recently noted, to the platform warfare that continues to
flare up.  I'd really like to have a D5, but I've been getting such
good value for my pesos from Oly that it hasn't drifted to the top of
my to-do list.  A D5 is still a chunk of change.

I think February and early March must be difficult months in both
hemispheres.  When spring comes here, I suspect people will be too
busy shooting to fight.  I hope so.

Joel W.