[OM] Re: OT Mustang

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mustang
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 07:00:39 +0000
I live about 3 miles from a small airfield called Little Gransden
(http://www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk/).  Despite the fact that I have
had my disagreements with the owner, an aerobatic champion called
Marc Jefferies, the show that they put on every year is excellent,
mainly because it's so small.

Here are a few pictures of the Mustangs and a Spitfire that they had
there in 2006.  A couple of the photos are good ones.

http://www.threeshoes.net/little-gransden/index.html

I was on the safety committee last year.  I hope that I am invited
back this year ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker