[OM] Re: OT Mustang

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mustang
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:30:49 -0500
Andrew:
Wonderful plane. Unfortunately, there are no airworthy ones at this
time. The last one crashed in the UK some years ago, and one other went
to Florida where the heat and humidity apparently played havoc with the
glue (main spar delamination, I think). There are a couple of
restorations going on around the world.

Martin