[OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss

Subject: [OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:29:19 +0000
Yeah, them megapixels take up a lot of film. So far, I've shot five 36-exp.
rolls, and they've been shipped off to three different places: one to Kodak,
two to A&I, and two to Fuji. I'll be interested in seeing which ones have been
handled best. I doubt there's many "keepers" in the bunch, though, since I've
just been playing around with the new toy.

I could take the E-6 stuff to the fellow about 10 miles away who will do
one-day processing, but I'm not that anxious. Besides, he's, I think, Korean,
and he's nice as heck, but I can't understand half of what he says, so we don't
"conversate" (a local colloquisliam) very well, which makes me uncomfortable. I
hate to keep asking, "What?"

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from