[OM] Re: PMA Show

Subject: [OM] Re: PMA Show
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:47:18 EST

In a message dated 3/9/2007 9:30:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Could it  be
possible I have missed something?

Perhaps, the boat by not buying a Can*n.

Please forgive me for I have sinned . . .

Seems to me to be same song, second verse, could get better but it is gonna
get worse.

This is a test.  Assume a comfortable position, gently close your  eyes, get
centered, softly make that sound . . . Ooommmmm

Question:  Where do old Navy officers go after retirement?

Answer: To work for Olympus on the e-thingy project.  They are hired  because
they are masters at managing "hurry up and wait" projects and at talking
about "flagships."

Actually, with IS and 10 megapixels, they are stumbling in the right
direction.  The 510 might even be a temptation as a bridge camera to the  next
e-thingy.  It could serve as a backup to the e-whatever whenever it  becomes
reality.

Ever notice how you always want to think you child is the smartest and  best,
even when faced with evidence to the contrary?

Oh, well . . . assume a comfortable position . . .

<[8^)  Bill Barber
http://www.aol.com.