[OM] Re: Allen please leave

Subject: [OM] Re: Allen please leave
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:15:17 -0500
Ali Shah wrote:
> Allen,
>
> With all due respect, please leave the list. You had
> similar issues on the other list. I thought by joining
> this list you would get the info that you needed.
> However, you are turning out to be royal pain for
> everyone. Kindly leave the list.
>
> BTW I apologize to list members...I am batting 100
> here. First Khen and now this guy! 8-)

Ali you beat me to the punch.

I had come to the conclusion that Allen might well have been Khen and
had come here to stir things up. I feel sorry for the guys on the list
who took A LOT of time addressing his want lists and answering his many
questions.

Did you or anyone you know actually know Allen?

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)