[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:57:00 -0500
Because the part that you didn't quote from your previous post says:
"AG's responses are for the most part the same thing. I rarely see a
the majority's needs are satisfied. I can't please 100% w/o fail. This
is the next best thing."

I said "balderdash" because what you've written is a bunch of
self-serving drivel.  I'm late in responding here since I wanted to
respond with facts.  I finally took the time to review that last 25 of
AG's posts.  All except a few contain appropriate text clipped from the
prior post to maintain the context.  Of those that don't 2 or 3 were
originated by him and another couple were very short and the context was
apparent by the subject line alone.  There isn't a single one of the 25
where anything at all is unclear.

I think you owe AG (and the list) an apology.

Chuck Norcutt