[OM] Re: Leica Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Leica Lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:20:06 -0500
I hadn't stopped to think about additional function beyond the spec.  I
find that especially interesting since, if the aperture ring on the lens
is not supported by the electrical interface of the 4/3 mount it raises
some interesting questions about how even the Panasonic might handle
program and shutter priority modes or even aperture priority mode when
the settings on the lens and body disagree.  It makes me wonder if the
communication spec between lens and body allows for some sort of
proprietary message.

Chuck Norcutt