[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:58:51 +1100
Doesn't matter - they're probably filling in half the answers
themselves! (Yeah, I've faked a few when I hit time or common sense
problems).

Oh - you want a position based on a sound moral philosophy. Hmmmm.

Hedonism - if it gives you pleasure and does no harm, go for it. (And
what harm could it do? It's not that important).
Existentialism - you may choose to lie but you will have to cope with
the subsequent angst. But fear not, the fact that you chose to lie
means that it was a legitimate choice.
Old Dead Greek - the act of deception has damaged your soul.
Stoicism - the interviewer should expect no better, or worse.
Utilitarianism - It was a waste of time unless it amused more people
than it annoyed.
Nietzsche - you were merely exercising the will of the superior
intellect.
Cartesian Dualism - an evil demon made you do it.
Epicureanism - you let your dinner get cold? Tsk!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx