[OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:06:28 -0800
I don't believe in being rude the first time they call ... but ...

I worked briefly with a woman who had been making cold calls selling
something ..... She claimed to make over $100k a year doing that.
Given her ability to effectively talk, I think she was making the
money. She was experimenting with real estate sales in an attempt to
boost her income.

-jeff