[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:54:35 -0500
There are undoubtedly many reasons for miscommunication but I've just
noticed that one factor may be messages that arrive and are sorted in
time sequence incorrectly since someone's clock is wrong.  I've noticed
that I'm seeing responses from Allen to Dan's posts which are in my mail
but I haven't read yet because I generally read things in time stamp
sequence.  Someone's clock is wrong and it ain't mine since I run
Dimension 4.

If your clock is suspect you can download Dimension 4 from here
<http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/index.htm> which will keep your PC
connected to an atomic clock on the internet and keep it updated with a
frequency you can specify.  I also use the PC clock now to set my watch
to the second and then use the watch to wander around the house setting
clocks that seem to have come adrift from the flow of time.  Ye old
grandfather clock is mighty good lookin' but he don't keep time worth a
darn.  Needs a good invar rod and double glass vials of mercury for his
pendulum.  Then he'd be sorta OK.

Chuck Norcutt