[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:00:44 -0800
yup!

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:55:20 -0500

A nice package at a fair price.  I didn't know this package was
available.  The only downside (from your perspective with a small room)
is the size of the umbrellas.  But I'd buy the package and add a couple
27 or 30" umbrellas later if you find the package versions too large.

There's still one thing missing which is the means to trigger these
flashes since neither of your cameras have a PC socket.  You can get the
Nikon hot shoe to PC adapter or a radio slave as I pointed out in a
previous mail.

Chuck Norcutt

Allen Coltrin wrote:
 > How about this for the Bees? BZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
 >
 > http://www.alienbees.com/digi.html
 >
 > Allen

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more?.then map the best route!