[OM] Re: EC 14 connection

Subject: [OM] Re: EC 14 connection
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:56:08 -0500
To use an OM lens...yes. Lens => MF-1adapter => TC-14 => E-330. But why? The
TC-14 will make sense when used with the E-500, but you gain nothing by using
an electronic focus teleconverter on an E-330 with a manual focus lens. You may
as well use a manual adapter with your manual lenses. Didn't you say that you
have a 2X Teleconverter for the manual lenses? There's only one f-stop
difference.

You continue to amaze me with the things you propose to buy impulsively, Allen.
The EC-14 is $384.95 at B&H. That's quite an impulse purchase when you don't
even know what you will use it for. Oh well, as you said, "It's your money."
Just don't be surprised that we keep shaking our heads in utter amazement. To
date you have the honor of being the most zany Zuikoholic to ever grace the
pages of this list. I don't know whether we should give you an award or have
you banned for life.
;o)

Robert