[OM] Re: [photo] ghost

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] ghost
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:16:14 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> As it came from the camera.  I thought it was cool but it totally
> freaked out the bride and she wanted nothing to do with it.
> <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/ghost.jpg>

It is cool though I see why she would have been freaked by it. I imagine
the bride would not have wanted to be seen in wedding memorabilia as
"nearly invisible" or "ghostly" on the day that she was supposed to be
the major center of attention in the living world.  Double exposure?

My image was the result of an experiment to see if I could hand hold a
ten second exposure.  My wife walked in the room during the last few
seconds to see what I was up to.

Richard