[OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:11:42 -0500
If I am not mistaken that only matters if one is using the OM-4 body with the
adapter. If I recall correctly, the Adaptall 2 OM mount ring has four screws
and the Adaptall 2 OL was changed to three screws. The sharp screw hole edges
of the four screw model (OM) would eventually wear the end off the plastic
spring-loaded button on the OM-4 mount causing the meter coupling to
malfunction.

Robert