[OM] Re: spam: Re: 2X TC's

Subject: [OM] Re: spam: Re: 2X TC's
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:59:35 -0800
But first, Congress and the President has to declare war. Neither Gulf War
was declared and Iraq Afghanistan are both against the Monroe doctrine.

How convenient when nearly everyone is aware that Halliburton Root and Brown
is over charging us for shoddy work or work not even done and when the Army
accountants scream, only a small portion of their errors are ever allowed to
charged back, if anything at all is allowed to be done.

Those are OUR dollars being given away.

But then again, Bush declared in March 2001 that the US was no longer
supporting 123 different  treaties, the nuclear ones and the Monroe were
hidden by the press as they only covered the Environmental treaties. This
was at the same time in 3/01 that Bush was screaming at congress that he had
to have the next generation of Nuclear Bunker Busters in 6 months, he was
quite mad to find out that even through they'd make this emergency approval,
they couldn't be delivered by Sept 2001.

I kept asking (on the groups I was on) who we were going to war with and the
only response I got on any group was that Bush knew what he was doing, that
as the President he wasn't accountable to us. I also got that even though we
were the only Super power in the world that these thousands of nuclear
bunker busters were to protect us from our enemies invading.

Scott