[OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:31:50 -0500
The failed HD was a 320G Western Digital (WD3200JB), other than that I
don't have a link.  It was covered by warranty until 2009 so WD is
sending a replacement.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net