[OM] Re: early news on new E410 & 510

Subject: [OM] Re: early news on new E410 & 510
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:50:30 -0800
To quote Mike Johnston from Friday:

E-2. Come ON. (What are those clowns thinking? How can that much high-
priced business and technical talent be so eternally, neverendingly
clueless? Slap that 8-MP sensor in an E-1 and get on with life, fer
chrissakes. Sheesh. Of course, maybe I should wait until Monday
before I complain, ya think? Nawwwww....)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA