[OM] FS: OM Zuiko lenses and focus screens

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Zuiko lenses and focus screens
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:01:05 -0800
FS: Zuiko Om lenses & focus screens

I am selling off some more of my OM gear in order to make the switch to
autofocus/digital. I am offering these to list members first come
first served. Please reply off-list to  Don't hesitate to contact me
with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100%
guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied
I will refund your money upon the items return in the same condition
as it was sent. If you need references, I have sold to a number of people
on the list or you can check my eBay feedback (spokeandsprocket)
I prefer PayPal (to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) but payment can be money
order, VISA, MC, Discover, or AMEX.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add
at my cost. Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas.
(I am in the United States.)

1.      ZUIKO 75-150 F4 ZOOM.                     $50.00
        A common enough lens, but this one is in great shape, nearly new.
        has one small mark on the lens hood, otherwise in great shape.
        Diaphragm is clean and snappy. Glass is clean with no scratches.
        Comes with original case (also in great shape) original front
        and rear caps. Front cap is marred by some glue from a cap
        keeper or something similar.

2.      ZUIKO 28 F2.8                              $125.00
        Diaphragm is clean and snappy. Glass is clean with no
        scratches. Cosmetically lens is a 'user' grade with some
        brassing and minor marks, but 'photographically it works
        great! Includes Olympus rear cap, Hama front cap (very nice
        caps BTW) case (marked 28 f3.5 but perfect fit) and Olympus
        metal hood (also marked 38 f3.5 but works fine, and appears
        to be identical to the 28 f2.8 hood.)

3.      ZUIKO 21 F3.5 SILVERNOSE                     $275.00
        Diaphragm is clean and snappy. Glass is clean with no
        scratches. Cosmetically lens is a 'user' grade with some
        brassing and minor marks, but 'photographically it works
        great! Includes Olympus rear cap, thread-on aluminum front cap
        unmarked (missing tag) Olympus case (good fit) and Olympus
        21 3.5/35 shift rubber hood.

4.      SCREEN 1-1 MICRO PRISM/MATTE                    $5.00
        In great shape with case, tool & brush

5.      SCREEN 1-11 CROSS HAIRS FOR MACRO              $25.00
        Nearly new, with box, instructions, case, tool & brush

6.      SCREEN 2-4  MATTE bright for OM-2S, OM-3, OM-4 $35.00
        Nearly new with case, tool, & brush.