[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:43:44 -0500
First of all, excellent pix!  Thanks for the effort!

HATE it when I know I have something but can't find it.
Coincidentally, I'm looking for a Haoda screen I bought for my dSLR
and can't find it -- again.

I wonder if the 2-13 screen is a bit damaged.  There seems to be a bit
of wear/breakdown on a lot of the hexagonal cells.  The 1-1 is
certainly the odd man out.

Cheers!/Scottgee1