[OM] Re: T-28 cable extension anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: T-28 cable extension anyone?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 01:44:21 -0800 (PST)
Be aware if you add your own plug and cable in between, as others have
suggested, it has to be
low resistance wire and in case of connectors high current rated. The peak
currents are well over
100A and although the connector does not have to continuously carry that, never
the less, it
should be rated at, at least 10's of amps.

Tim Hughes