[OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]

Subject: [OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:51:00 -0800
Even in the desert, I get water with a solar still. Sheet metal gutters, if
they are actually installed to not let water stand in them (maybe where your
mosquito's are) will give some moisture each morning, a bucket shaded to
keep it from evaporating will collect this water with the nutrients the
mosquito larva need to grow, you just have to empty it every 9-10 days.  If
you have a drought and a mosquito problem, there is standing water
collecting somewhere. Old tires off the rim, is a prime place for said such
mosquito nurseries.