[OM] A bit of history

Subject: [OM] A bit of history
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Who's heard of US Plastics out of Lima OH? I was
checking out their "about us" and this what I found in
the Founders BIO.

"In searching for new business ideas, young Stanley
learned that the Eastman Kodak Company used some
twenty tons of silver each week to make photographic
film emulsion, 80% of which was washed away by the
time an exposed negative reached the fixing bath.
Hearing of a man in Cleveland who invented a silver
reclaiming device, he went to the inventor negotiated
an agreement to build the devices and operate them
through photo studios in exchange for a royalty."

..... the business didnt work out due to high cost of
distribution.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited