[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:59:24 -0800
Moose, thanks for the link to MBA, I'll leave the Mono pod then, look for a
rubber hood, Polarizer, but it is already really dark, that might be counter
productive?

Thanks for everything Moose, and Oh... On medieval tech support, I heard
that they will charge for new tech support, after Book II is released :-)
China has a different version, cause it opens from the other side and is
read in the opposite directions.

So many good ways to be bad!

Scott