[OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please,

Subject: [OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please,
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 04:05:56 +0000
Tha's whut I done when I shot the flying squirrels. The pre-flash of the FL-50
set off the 30-something-year-old Spiratone optical slave attached to the T20
35 feet away, so it had done it's thing and gone dark by the time the shutter
opened. It's not that hard.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from