[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:14:06 -0800
Ali, with as much honesty as I have in my bones, I'm not trying rto be
offensive. I needed to be heard. The very first positive response I received
was on the 25th. When I tried to tell what I was looking at I only got
irritated responses of what are you trying to do and don't you know that
your 50-200mm will cover that. Each time I said that the 2 camera bodies are
meant for different things. The e-500 was a digital  base and the e-330 was
legacy lens. I felt I was talking to a wall. Moose even went so far as to
say that my seperation of camera purposes was just a little too convenient
and that basically I was being dishonest (read lying). I've had to watch
what I say each time I spoke because I fot the responses back like the ones
above.

Ali, I have no need in my life to lie to anyone about anything. I also don't
need a bunch of drama in my life either. Bill B. has been helping me off
list to come up with a workable list of lenses in MF and in one line to keep
it simple. He helped me settle on the Tamron SP line. That is what I was and
still am going after. I just get so tired of the remarks that I don't need
this OM lens or that OM lens because  it was covered by the digitals I had
and I was obviously just wasting money and kept telling me I was dumb to do
this whole thing.

Please tell me you understand at least to some degree.

Allen