[OM] Re: #040 Whiston church

Subject: [OM] Re: #040 Whiston church
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:33:13 -0000
I'm honoured to have been the innocent facilitator of suh a remarkable
achievement, Chris :-))

Yes, the BCA gallery is on the small side, but there are great plans afoot!

What you maybe didn't notice is that through the door at the back of the
main room they have a darkroom and filmscanning facilities available.  As
best I recall they are available by the hour at very modest cost indeed.

--
Piers