[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:29:35 +0100
I was told that in former days when working the fields catholic
farmers used to press the spade with their left foot, as opposed to
protestants who pushed it with their right foot.

I do not know what C of E farmers used to do... but if I do remember
well from a recent news item a merger with the RC church is planned to
take place in the near future... so almost all of the UK farmers will
be left footers then ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL