[OM] Re: [OM]Now Left-Eyed was Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Now Left-Eyed was Re: Did it again!
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:52:54 -0500
 Nope, Rt eyed dominance is more common---about 2/3. I have cross-dominance,
i.e. rt handed, lt eyed. This was thought to be an advantage in some sports,
e.g. baseball. Someone actually studied this in professional baseball and
cricket players---no difference seen. No wonder I only made it to American
Legion. I have yet to hit a home run on the list with any photo, though I keep
trying.
 Mike

 And finally you are telling me I'm the odd man out by shooting with my

right

eye.

AOL Mail and more.