[OM] Kodachrome internationally

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome internationally
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:49:03 +1300
Hello all

Recently I placed an order with Adorama for some Delkin Gold Archival CDs
and while I was at it I ordered 3 rolls of K64.  I also ordered 3 mailers.

Since they will not use USPS but insist on using a courier, I had it sent to a
friend in MD who forwarded it on to me using USPS.  The packet has just
arrived.

With some dismay I found that the expiry date for the mailers is 28/2/07 ( ie
tomorrow), and that the mailers are not valid outside the USA.

I wonder how Kodachrome users outside the USA go about getting their
Kodachrome processed, and pay for any extra costs that may be charged?

Brian Swale, New Zealand