[OM] Re: Macro adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro adapters
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:33:08 -0000
SRB Film Service in the UK make an adapter to fit microscope objectives (and
therefore the old, manual 20mm and 38mm OM macro lenses) to a T-mount.

http://www.srbfilm.co.uk/

They also do similar adapters for cine C-mount and D-mount lenses and for
39mm enlarger lenses.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)