[OM] Re: In praise of winter - not

Subject: [OM] Re: In praise of winter - not
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:02:17 -0800 (PST)
Ok, this is bad. I'm responding to my own posts.  Must be the
snowbound conditions here.

Anyway, I did want to mention that I shot a bunch of pictures today
with...  The OM-2S!!!!  Yes, believe it or not!  I also got the roll
of XP2 from last and this weekend developed.  Since I'm strictly on
battery power here, I don't want to scan anything tonight, but oooo,
there's some good looking stuff on that roll.

Just a few minutes ago I looked out the window and we've gotten a
number of inches of snow in the past couple of hours and our tree has
been severely pruned.  Most of the lowest branches of this huge maple
are near or touching the ground!

Listening to the scanner, the electric utility guys are all going
home in an hour.  Basically there isn't one drip of electricity for
30 miles surrounding here.  We've got almost three entire counties
without power now.  Yee hah.

Meanwhile more and more trees are falling and breaking.  It's wild
out.

In the morning, there ought to be some good photo ops.  But, since
I'm on call and happen to work for the phone company...  :(

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com