[OM] Re: The new toy

Subject: [OM] Re: The new toy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:49:03 -0800
Paul Braun wrote:
> Walt Wayman wrote:
>
>> I've always had this strange habit of naming possessions.
>>

> Understandable.  We do that here as well. My Subaru is Daphne, Sheri's
> Honda Insight is Elroy. My MacBook Pro is Lucy.... been going on for a
> long time in our house.

I've never done that. I've even tried, 'cause it seemed a nice idea, but
it never stuck for me.

The Taurus wagon has a name, "The Ibis", because it's Carol Anne's car,
and she can name things, but mine is just "my car" or the "the
convertible" The little Mazda, although Mom is dead and it will soon be
either sold or our car is still simply "mom's car".

Life is mysterious.......

Moose