[OM] Re: New DSLR with live preview

Subject: [OM] Re: New DSLR with live preview
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:27:46 -0500
At 12:39 AM 2/24/2007, Moose wrote:

>Hidden among all the specs is wireless live-view, something I've
>predicted a couple of times in the last few months.
>
>for some uses, it will be a revelation.

Did you also notice that the live view reflects any exposure
compensation that's applied and that you also can include a histogram
on the LCD?

It would suit my purposes (closeup work) better though if the live
view also allowed AF and the LCD tilted like the E-330 but - a 1DS
mkIII with about 22mp and live view would probably make a heck of a
landscape tool when paired with the proper shift lens.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA