[OM] Re: Monopod or tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Monopod or tripod
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:27:02 -0800
ScottGee1 wrote:
> Interesting!  I should really try monopod shooting again,
For me, camera support options are more personal than the cameras that
sit on them. I've bought cameras without ever holding one and been
perfectly happy. With tripods and heads, I owuld never buy one without
trying it out first.

I almost made a terrible mistake that way once. I was all ready to buy
something on line after considerable research, but for some reason took
the time to find one in a store. I HATED it. Bought something else that
I still like and had never even heard of, let alone considered, on line.
> especially now that I have a Newton cam rotator bracket.
I'm told I have rotator cuffs in my shoulders, but I don't think I have
a rotator cam? ;-)

Moose